- To encourage Christian ideals and principles in dealings among members, students, their parents and all people associated with Catholic schools
- To encourage and promote a climate of excellence to further the moral and intellectual development of our students.
- To secure improved wages, hours, working conditions and other economic advantages through organization, negotiation and collective bargaining that will raise the standards of the education profession.
- To unite into one group all teachers, librarians and counselors employed in Catholic schools and to assist and cooperate with other education and labor organizations on matters of mutual concern.
- To promote cooperation between our members and the Catholic schools at the local and central levels.